Clary Sage Essential Oil Benefits:
Relieves Menstrual Discomfort
Supports Hormonal Balance
Works as Stress Reliever
Kills Bacteria and Infections
Promotes Skin Health
Relieves Stress & Anxiety
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
* Cooking: Mix 5-10% with a cooking oil and add to desired flavour.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Dilute prior to use.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.