Nutmeg Essential Oil Benefits:
Assists digestive problems
Acts as a tonic to the brain and mind
Alleviates pain and inflammation
Serves as a natural sleeping aid
Protecting the teeth from bacterial problems
Nutmeg Essential Oil is distilled from the sweet fruit of the Myristica fragrans, which contains a magnificent array of medicinal compounds. These include d-camphene, d-pinene, limonene, safrol, and myristicin. Nutmeg Oil is diverse in its application from its aphrodisiac aroma to being a major ingredient in many over-the-counter cough syrups, and is widely used to treat nervous and digestive disorders. In Medieval Europe, it was believed that nutmeg could prevent a person from catching the Black Plague, and was thus one of the most sought after natural remedies of the time.
100% Pure & Organic, Therapeutic Grade Nutmeg Essential Oil.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
* Cooking: Mix 5-10% with a cooking oil and add to desired flavour.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Nutmeg essential oil is abortifacient in nature and should – strictly be avoided by pregnant women!
* Dilute prior to use.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.