Tea Tree Essential Oil Benefits:
Congestion and respiratory tract infections
Fungal infections (especially Candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
Halitosis (bad breath)
Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
Boils from staph infections
Anti-microbial laundry freshener
Acne face wash
Removes foot order
Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree (A.K.A Tea Tree) were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Tea Tree promotes healthy immune function and can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
100% Pure & Organic, Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Dilute prior to use.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.